The Cosmic rhythm
I.M.H.O.T.E.P youth education PROGRAM
Teaching the youth in our community innovation, mathematics, horticulture, operations management, technology, ecology & psychology through Indigenous Art and Culture.
THE COSMIC RHYTHM
I.M.H.O.T.E.P YOUTH EDUCATION PROGRAM
Jamii is seeking donations to launch our I.M.H.O.T.E.P Youth Education Program. Our unique curriculum utilizes Indigenous Art & Culture to teach the youth in our community I.M.H.O.T.E.P (Innovation, Mathematics, Horticulture, Operations Management, Technology, Ecology and Psychology). Our program is based on the culture and wisdom of our Indigenous Ancestors, and provides a foundation for advanced education, practical knowledge, and righteous behavior. Funding in the amount of $48,770 is needed for equipment, development, and operations.
STATEMENT OF NEED
Jamii works with children and young adults who have been determined to be at risk in their social and economic development for a variety of reasons including:
- Coming from low-income single parent households
- Underserved & impoverished communities
- Struggling with learning disabilities, such as attention deficit disorder (ADD)
- Economic and language-based difficulties
Indigenous Education Programs that serve this demographic are limited, and if these young people are not given an opportunity they are, as studies1 show, more likely to:
- Have limited access to wealth & resources
- Lack quality time, help and attention
- Have health & behavioral issues
- Become truant or drop out of school
- Be suspended or expelled from school
- Be arrested for a juvenile crime
- Abuse drugs & alcohol
- Have teen pregnancy
1Population Reference Bureau, analysis of data from the U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2000 Supplementary Survey, 2001 Supplementary Survey and 2002 through 2019 American Community Survey (ACS).
The core values we focus on in this program are People Care, Earth Care and Fair Share
People Care: People Care is about taking care of self 1st, our lineage and then our community (in that order). The best way to accomplish this is through a healthy lifestyle. Some areas of focus in our program include:
- Plant-Based Nutrition & Culinary Alchemy Education
- Interactive Anatomy & Physiology Education
- Indigenous Drumming & Dance
- Moving Meditation
- Kemetic Yoga
- Capoeira (Brazilian Martial Arts)
Earth Care: Permaculture is the Indigenous science of working with the natural contours of the land, and providing services to ecosystems, all while being minimally invasive and resourceful. Not only does Permaculture teach us how to respect nature, its principles teach mutual respect, harmony and self accountability. Students will engage in the following:
- Sacred Indigenous Science Education & Application (Universal Law, Physics, Permaculture, Astronomy and more)
- Sustainable Off Grid Technology Education
- Recycled Art Creation
- Weekly Community Clean-Up Day
Fair Share: Fair Share addresses setting limits to consumption and reproduction, and the redistribution of surplus. For example: An Indigenous community that grows food makes sure that everyone has eaten. The surplus can then be sold outside of the community to reinvest in community resources. Whatever isn’t sold can then be given away. Some Fair Share activities students will participate in include:
- Community Garden Volunteering
- Jamii Market Vending & Volunteering
- Food & Clothing Drives
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The goal of our Children’s I.M.H.O.T.E.P Education Program is to introduce our students to the same science, wisdom & culture that their Ancient Ancestors developed to map the stars, build pyramids, and create peaceful civilizations that lasted for thousands of years.
The main objectives include:
- Create a safe, inclusive, personalized learning environment where our students are able to engage and contribute based on their unique talents and abilities.
- Awaken the inner wisdom in our students.
- Provide representation and a culturally relevant curriculum.
- Provide a measurable increase in focus and cooperation.
- Inspire a generation of producers
- Equip our students with foundational skills to successfully respond to life’s challenges.
EQUIPMENT - $17,820
MUSIC EQUIPMENT – $4,690 (priority)
VIDEO EQUIPMENT – $8,280
SOLAR POWER EQUIPMENT – $4,500 (priority)
MISC EQUIPMENT -$350
DEVELOPMENT - $7,350
TRAINING – $3,000 (priority)
ONLINE SCHOOL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT – $2,000
3D PRINTER – $1,600
TEXTBOOK PRINTING (200 copies) – $700
POSTERS – $50
OPERATION - $23,600
CARGO VAN – $20,000 (priority)
OFFICE SPACE (6 months rent) – $3,600
OUR TOTAL COST IS $48,770
With $32,190 going directly to our priority costs
other circulation options
Jamii Community CirculateJamii@gmail.com +1(786)768-6416
LOVE & GRATITUDE
We want to express our sincere gratitude in advance for your generous circulation (donation).
Your circulation no matter how small will help us get closer to launching our much-needed program.
Because of your generosity, our youth will finally receive the superior education that they deserve, and be prepared to lead us into a future where we are all united as one Human Kingdom.
Thank you for making a difference, and may your circulation return to you multiplied.
LAW OF CIRCULATION
money spent is gone forever; money circulated returns to it's owner multiplied.
OTHER CIRCULATION OPTIONS:
Jamii Community (786)768-6416 CirculateJamii@gmail.com
Want Access to the Latest Downloads?
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter to Stay in Harmony with The Cosmic Rhythm.