THE COSMIC RHYTHM
WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
Applying Ancient Indigenous wisdom to successfully respond to life’s challenges.
THE COSMIC RHYTHM
WOMEN'S EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
Jamii is seeking funding to create The Cosmic Rhythm – Women’s Empowerment Program. Our unique program utilizes Indigenous Art & Culture to teach the women in our community I.M.H.O.T.E.P (Innovation, Mathematics, Horticulture, Operations Management, Technology, Ecology, and Psychology). Our program is based on the culture and wisdom of our Indigenous Ancestors and provides a foundation for advanced education, practical knowledge, and righteous behavior. Funding for $37,940 is needed for equipment, development, and operations.
Jamii works with so-called “Black” women and children who have been determined to be at risk in their social and economic development for a variety of reasons including:
- Coming from low-income single-parent households
- Underserved & impoverished communities
- Struggling with learning disabilities, such as attention deficit disorder (ADD), or other economic and language-based difficulties.
Indigenous Education Programs that serve this demographic are limited, and if these women and children are not given an opportunity they are, as studies1 show, more likely to:
- Have limited access to wealth & resources
- Lack quality time, help, and attention
- Have health & behavioral issues
- Become truant or drop out of school
- Be suspended or expelled from school
- Be arrested for a juvenile crime
- Abuse drugs & alcohol
- Have teen pregnancy
1Population Reference Bureau, analysis of data from the U.S. Census Bureau, Census 2000 Supplementary Survey, 2001 Supplementary Survey and 2002 through 2019 American Community Survey (ACS).
Imhotep was a priest of Ra, advisor, sage, architect, astrologer, physician, and chief minister to Djoser, the second king of Kemet’s (Ancient Egypt) third dynasty. Our I.M.H.O.T.E.P Curriculum is dedicated to the great minds of our Ancestors whose contributions remain an integral part of our daily lives. I.M.H.O.T.E.P is an acronym for Innovation, Mathematics, Horticulture, Operations Management, Technology, Ecology and Psychology.
PROGRAM CORE VALUES
The core values we focus on in this program are People Care, Earth Care and Fair Share
People Care: People Care is about taking care of self 1st, our lineage, and then our community (in that order). The best way to accomplish this is through a healthy lifestyle. Some areas of focus in our program include:
- Plant-Based Nutrition & Culinary Alchemy Education
- Interactive Anatomy & Physiology Education
- Indigenous Drumming & Dance
- Moving Meditation
- Kemetic Yoga
- Self-Defense (Karate, Kung Fu & Afrikan Martial Arts)
- Sound Therapy
Earth Care: Permaculture is the Indigenous science of working with the natural contours of the land, and providing services to ecosystems, all while being minimally invasive and resourceful. Not only does Permaculture teach us how to respect nature, but its principles also teach mutual respect, harmony, and self-accountability. Sisters will engage in the following:
- Sacred Indigenous Science Education & Application (Universal Law, Physics, Permaculture, Astronomy, and more)
- Sustainable Off-Grid Technology Education
- Recycled Art Creation
- Weekly Community Clean-Up Day
Fair Share: Fair Share addresses setting limits to consumption and reproduction, and the redistribution of surplus. For example, an Indigenous community that grows food makes sure that everyone has eaten. The surplus can then be sold outside of the community to reinvest in community resources. Whatever isn’t sold can then be given away. Some Fair Share activities Sisters will participate in include:
- Regenerative Entrepreneurism Education
- Jamii Market Vending & Volunteering
- Community Garden Volunteering
- Food & Clothing Drives
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The goal of our Cosmic Rhythm – Women’s Empowerment Program is to introduce the women in our community to the same science, wisdom & culture that their Ancient Ancestors developed to map the stars, build pyramids, and create peaceful civilizations that lasted for thousands of years.
The main objectives include:
- Create a safe, inclusive, personalized learning environment where our Sisters can engage and contribute based on their unique talents and abilities.
- Awaken the inner wisdom in our Sisters.
- Provide representation and a culturally relevant curriculum.
- Provide our Sisters with the necessary tools to educate our own children.
- Provide a measurable increase in focus and cooperation.
- Inspire a generation of producers.
- Equip our Sisters with foundational skills to successfully respond to life’s challenges.
EQUIPMENT - $6,590
MUSIC EQUIPMENT – $4,690 (priority)
VIDEO EQUIPMENT – $1,500
MISC EQUIPMENT -$400
DEVELOPMENT - $7,350
TRAINING – $3,000 (priority)
ONLINE SCHOOL WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT – $2,000
3D PRINTER – $1,600
TEXTBOOK PRINTING (200 copies) – $700
POSTERS – $50
OPERATION - $24,000
OPERATION BUDGET (1 year) – $24,000
OUR TOTAL COST IS $37,940
With $15,380 going directly to our priority costs
other circulation options
LOVE & GRATITUDE
We want to express our sincere gratitude in advance for your generous circulation (donation).
Your circulation no matter how small will help us get closer to launching our much-needed program.
Because of your generosity, our Mothers, Daughters, and Sisters will finally receive the support that they deserve, and be prepared to birth a future where we are all united as one Human Kingdom.
Thank you for making a difference, and may your circulation return to you multiplied.
LAW OF CIRCULATION
MONEY SPENT IS GONE FOREVER; MONEY CIRCULATED RETURNS TO IT'S OWNER MULTIPLIED.
OTHER CIRCULATION OPTIONS:
Want Access to the Latest Downloads?
Subscribe to Our Monthly Newsletter to Stay in Harmony with The Cosmic Rhythm.